Posted on: 27th August 2019
Infographics today launched its latest major release of the FloSuite legal and regulatory case management and professional service delivery framework – featuring a refreshed UI and control set, and enhanced dashboards.
FloSuite v8.0.1 marks a significant step forward in the product’s evolution, and solidifies Infographics’ consolidation within the legal market following the addition of global law firm Dentons as one of its leading legal clients.
FloSuite, developed in conjunction with leading legal and regulatory organisations to meet specialist case management and BPM requirements, encompasses a configurable framework, and a range of targeted pre-built solutions.
Key enhancements and functionality within the FloSuite release include:
- A completely refreshed UX and leading edge control set
- Geographical options for case and data visualisations and action – so case status and progress can be displayed within a map, as well as other graphical, dashboard or list views
- New extended, role-focused actionable dashboards at application, case and task levels
- New calendar views of key dates and tasks within case consoles
- Enhanced integration with Elite (and other practice management solutions) now covering billing and financial transactions, adding to existing integrations for client/matter inception and other areas
Russell Wood, Commercial Manager at Infographics, said:
“We have significantly re-invested in FloSuite to incorporate the latest technology and support the new ways in which legal, professional and regulatory services are being managed. We are confident that this release will provide the platform to build on the recent success we have had with some of the largest legal and professional service firms in the world.”